Wir suchen für unseren Kunden, die Sempell GmbH, ein Tochterunternehmen der Emerson Gruppe einen Shutdown, Turnaround and Outage (STO) Project Manager (m/w/d) in Marienhagen (Wiehl).
Die Sempell GmbH liefert Maßgeschneiderte und ausgereifte Ventillösungen für die anspruchsvollsten Herausforderungen.
Da Sie in dieser Rolle in Europa unterwegs sind und gute Englischkenntnisse Voraussetzungen sind, lesen Sie bitte nachfolgend die Stellenausschreibung in Englisch:
As a Shutdown, Turnaround and Outage (STO) Project Manager you have the overall responsibility and authority for the implementation and execution of all STO related activities completed through Lifecycle Services in their area.
Principle Job Responsibilities
- Ensure capture of Installed Base information to plan and advice customer on technical scoping of STO
- Coordinate assessment of Installed Base conditions and consulting of customer on right approach to tackle maintenance, repair and overhaul needs – e.g. repair vs. replace assessment
- Define Technical quotation for STO projects from scope reviews and support the Sales Organization for Commercial Quotation
- Connect with application and product experts to consider inputs in STO scoping, planning & preparation
- Technical Scoping of STO projects – including leadership & coordination of larger walkdown efforts
- STO Work Planning & Scheduling – considering customer work practices, QESH guidelines, plant environment
- Define Operational KPIs jointly with customer to track STO performance
- Collect, report & analyse KPIs to ensure Quality, ESH compliance and Commercial performance
- Run STO Projects for Emerson contracted scope
- Lead technician teams – from senior supervisor to junior apprentice level – in an STO project, ranging from small teams of 5-10 technicians up to 100+, including sub-contractors & authorized service providers
- Plan for and track profitability of STO projects
- Be Single Point of Contact for customer as PMO project leader representing Emerson in all STO matters – e.g. management meetings, QESH walkdowns, plan & schedule reviews, scope changes
- Manage all STO contract related risks and mitigate them actively
- Support other STO Managers and Sales Teams to peer review STO proposals & quotations and relate to other STO Managers for peer review of own proposals & quotations
- Support Outside Sales & Business Development Managers to sell STO engagement
- Leverage and further develop Emerson’s 7-Step STO approach to deliver on time, in budget and at quality.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Holds a recognised Engineering based qualification supplemented by relevant experience
- Experience in SAP or Oracle or similar ERP systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative management style
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives
- Record of successful managerial experience within a manufacturing or service environment
- Flexibility to travel between sites and interface with customers across Europe
- An assertive, determined leader who achieves results through teamwork, co-operation and collaboration
Wir freuen uns auf Sie!
Wenn Sie sich in dieser Stellenbeschreibung wiederfinden, bewerben Sie sich bitte per E-Mail mit Ihren vollständigen englischen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Lebenslauf, Zeugnisse).
Kohlfurther Straße 65
Tel. +49 (0) 202 942295 – 95