Wir suchen für unseren Kunden, die Emerson Automation Solutions, einen MES Lead Engineer (m/f/d), mit Dienstsitz wahlweise an allen Standorten in Deutschland möglich (Langenfeld (Rheinland), Hasselroth, Weßling, Gronau (Westfalen), Selmsdorf, Willich, Dietzenbach, Ölbronn-Dürrn) – oder Home Based –, zur UNBEFRISTETEN FESTEINSTELLUNG.
Als multinationaler Konzern in der Automatisierung überzeugt Emerson durch innovative Technik, ein breites Produktspektrum, umfassende Lösungen, beste Dienstleistungen und Services und ein stark wachsendes Team.
Da es sich bei Emerson um einen amerikanischen Konzern handelt und gute Englischkenntnisse Voraussetzung sind, lesen Sie bitte nachfolgend die Stellenausschreibung der Position in Englisch:
Description of role:
By joining us as a Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Lead Engineer for the European MES Team, under the guidance of the Operations Manager, you will take day-to-day responsibility for the single/multiple countries MES projects (mainly within biotech and pharmaceutical industry), leading and supervising members of the team, coordinating solutions to technical queries and providing input on schedule and estimate to complete to the Project Manager(s) or alternatively will support the local Lead Engineers during the MES projects deployed locally.
In this role you will:
- Create an inclusive and supportive environment for all personnel within the project team and actively support team members in achieving any personal development objectives that may have been set for the project.
- Act as technical authority for the project and final escalation point for any project technical issue related to Syncade platform and configuration, maintaining an effective collaboration with Tech Steering group.
- Mentor, train and support the Lead Engineers for both local and European organization to successfully implement MES projects, by sharing best practices and know-how.
- Work effectively with customer and sales team to understand the customer’s business needs, how a proposed solution will address those needs and be able to articulate this to the project team, and any third parties.
- Be the client’s point of contact on all technical issues.
- Perform high-level technical analysis and evaluation.
- Demonstrate our product and services capabilities.
- Support the Project Manager in the development of a realistic and achievable project schedule and ensure that the Project Quality Checklist is completed so that the Quality and Project Management Plan is implemented accurately.
- Define functional requirements through client interviews and documentation analysis and develop detailed designs that meet client requirements (solution includes technical documentation required for validated facilities) and support the local Lead Engineer with these activities when needed.
- Ensure that the defined requirements are developed, documented and tested through good implementation (based on project configuration guidelines), cGMP and testing guidelines.
- Collaborate with procurement team to develop the procurement list, including detailed specifications for any sub-contracted works and services where relevant, along with required delivery dates.
- Ensure that the solution architecture is in line with the Tech Steering validation, that includes scope, sizing, system / operational requirements, integration/collaboration, project estimations.
- Ensure that the project execution is in line with MES execution Methodology as per Emerson PMO guideline.
For this role you will need:
- Engineering degree or equivalent and at least 7 years’ experience in the MES business with focus on the life-science industry along with project management experience.
- Confirmed experience of MES project design (including high-level front-end design, functional and detailed design) and project execution (requirements analysis, design definition, design review, software development and review, solution implementation, testing and acceptance, traceability).
- Excellent knowledge of MES systems (e.g. Emerson Syncade, Rockwell ProPack Data, Werum PAS-X, POMSnet).
- Strong background in one or more DCS systems, information/data management systems, relational databases and interfacing (especially OPC) is preferred.
- Significant experience implementing projects in a validated environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and technologies.
- Ability to apply Emerson project procedures and MES Execution Methodology as per PMO.
- Knowledge of ERP (including integration with SAP), active directory, DNS, IP networks and virtualisation is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees at different levels in the organisation.
- Resilience and ability to maintain a positive attitude and high-level personal integrity.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Proficiency in English and German (written and spoken).
- Availability to travel to Europe up to 50-60% of the time. Travel can be for a short period of time or longer assignments (e.g. commissioning, tests at customer site, if required).
Wir freuen uns auf Sie!
Bewerben Sie sich gerne per E-Mail mit Ihren vollständigen englischen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Lebenslauf, Zeugnisse).