Wir suchen für unseren Kunden, die Emerson Automation Solutions einen MES Consultant Europe (m/w/d). In dieser Position erwartet Sie 50% Reisetätigkeit im europäischen Raum und 50 % im Home-Office.
Emerson Automation Solutions ist ein weltweit führender und hochinnovativer Solutions Provider auf sämtlichen Ebenen der Prozessautomatisierung mit Syncade/MES sowie Level 3/4 Software/Digital Twin Lösungen integriert und optimiert Emerson Produktionsprozesse in der Pharma- und Life Science Industrie.
Da es sich bei Emerson um einen amerikanischen Konzern handelt und gute Englischkenntnisse Voraussetzungen sind, lesen Sie bitte nachfolgend die Stellenausschreibung in Englisch:
Summary of Role
As a MES Consultant Europe you will be responsible for working with the customer throughout the lifecycle of a project, starting with initial client discussions, with the sales team (consultative selling), supporting the project from design to successful completion and winning repeat business. You will work primarily in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, providing leadership to the project team and mentoring key resources. The key responsibility of this role will be to build a vision for MES using Emerson’s Syncade solution and to articulate that vision both to the customer and the project team.
Principle Job Responsibilities:
- Assess customer’s processes, installations, infrastructure, work processes, IT systems, interfaces to other systems (ERP, LIMS etc) as well as automation layers to identify business opportunities where the Syncade solution can be optimally applied
- Work with customer to map the as-is and to-be business processes, set strategic vision, specify MES requirements and operational improvements based on the results of site assessments and quantify expected benefits
- Perform high-level business and technical analyses such as value-stream mapping, requirements definition, validation planning, and gap analyses from user requirements
- Assess and advise in collaboration with the Technical Steering on technical and commercial risk during the pursuit of potential MES projects and ensure that they are properly addressed
- Achieve customer satisfaction by creating continuity between sales and execution process and ensuring common understanding of requirements between customer, sales and execution team
- Follow the project/program into the delivery phase providing high-level support and consultancy to the technical leads, mentoring to key members of the team, attend significant customer progress meetings and acting as a main point of contact for them in case of project issues
- Maintain industry expertise and MES knowledge leadership, working with domain specialists and industry solutions groups
- To craft value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global Manufacturing IT landscape
- As required develop and manage relationships as trust advisor with customers at top level
- As required provide internal and external presentation for clients, sometimes in a form easily understood by non-technical personnel, and support customer’s presentation into events
- As a leader with vision in your domain, you will be the key advisor to solution architecture and design reviews
- Ensure that the project execution is in line with MES execution Methodology as per Emerson PMO guideline
- Provide support and guidance to Syncade sales team in large international pursuit
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Engineering degree or equivalent with a proven track record in the MES business, with focus on the life-science industry
- Previous experience of business process mapping, requirements analysis, scope definition, design and implementation of software solutions
- Proven project management and technical leadership experience
- Excellent knowledge and solid experience with MES systems, data integration, server hardware and networks, ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Knowledge of biotech or pharmaceutical manufacturing processes, operational workflow and batch records
- Familiar with working in regulated environment, knowledge of cGMP, 21CRF part 11 and validation requirements
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- A high level of customer interfacing skills, able to communicate effectively verbally, in writing and presentations
- Fluent English and German (written and spoken); other languages would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel in Europe (50% of the time), for shorter periods or longer assignments (e.g. assessments, tests at customer site, as the need arises)
Wir freuen uns auf Sie!
Wenn Sie sich in dieser Stellenbeschreibung wiederfinden, bewerben Sie sich bitte per E-Mail mit Ihren vollständigen englischen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Lebenslauf, Zeugnisse).
Kohlfurther Straße 65
Tel. +49 (0) 202 942295 – 95