Senior Systems Engineer (m/w/d)
For our client Emerson Automation Solutions we are currently seeking a Senior Systems Engineer (m/w/d) in the area of Ludwigshafen.
Emerson Automation Solutions is a leader in helping process and discrete manufacturers automate and optimize production processes through best-in-class technologies and industry expertise. They have the most complete automation portfolio in the industry with the depth of services to back it up. Their network of global industry centers and industry and application experts take on the toughest challenges. Anytime. Anywhere.
This senior role undertakes the project design, implementation, factory / site acceptance test and site activities. The role creates documents developed for our customers within our project team according to agreed planning and functional requirements. The Senior Engineer is responsible for the proper configuration of the particular automation task. He / she supports the Lead Engineers in the delivery of project related Engineering deliverables.
Principe job responsibilities:
- Project Execution – take ownership of the Engineering activities on all allocated deliverables and proactively utilise methodologies, resources and techniques for minimising the execution cost, whilst maintaining the requisite schedule and quality standard.
- Project Management – provide the Lead Engineer with all necessary support and information to ensure that they are fully informed of resource requirements, progress and areas of risk for the allocated tasks.
- Scope Control – fully understand the scope of work for all allocated Engineering deliverables and ensure that it is delivered to the requisite quality, budget and schedule and that the relevant Lead Engineer is fully informed, at the earliest opportunity, of any customer initiated changes in scope.
- HSE/Quality Control – ensure that all engineering activities are undertaken in accordance with the Company’s quality control processes and that the relevant standard is achieved – adheres to company’s and customer’s HSEQ standards at all times.
- Customer Relations – support the relevant Lead Engineer in understanding, managing and achieving each customer’s expectations.
- Technical knowledge – acquire, maintain and actively share knowledge and experience with the engineering team and the wider organization.
- Small Projects – where the business determines that the scope of a project does not justify having a separate Senior Engineer and Engineer, then the roles will be combined, and the Engineer will undertake both roles.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Meister, Techniker, Engineering degree
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience with a proven track record managing system design, implementation and factory acceptance test phases of projects (process automation, systems and instrumentation)
- German language skills with proficient English (verbal and written)
- Knowledge in modern PC technology, network technology
- Understand commercial aspects of projects
- Communicate with customers, suppliers and 3rd parties on technical matters
- Valid driving license for cars
- Willingness to travel as needed, shorter (few days) and longer travels (weeks)
If you are interested in applying for this position at Emerson, please send your CV to Nicole Meurer.
We are glad to have caught your interest and will of course answer your questions at any time.
Wie dürfen wir für Sie tätig werden?
Wir freuen uns darauf, von Ihnen zu hören.
Mit Ihrer Kontaktaufnahme erklären Sie sich mit der Erfassung und temporären Speicherung Ihrer Daten einverstanden.
Details entnehmen Sie bitte unserer Datenschutzerklärung.
+49 (0) 202 942295 – 95
+49 (0) 202 942295 – 96
Kohlfurther Straße 65