Project Manager (m/w/d)
For our client Emerson Automation Solutions we are currently seeking a Project Manager (m/w/d) in the area of Langenfeld.
Emerson Automation Solutions is a leader in helping process and discrete manufacturers automate and optimize production processes through best-in-class technologies and industry expertise. They have the most complete automation portfolio in the industry with the depth of services to back it up. Their network of global industry centers and industry and application experts take on the toughest challenges. Anytime. Anywhere.
Responsible for delivering assigned projects to our customers, achieving or exceeding an acceptable level of customer satisfaction and the internally agreed level of profitability. The role is the primary point of contact for the customer on all commercial matters, utilizing internal and third party resources, material and services to deliver the assigned project scope within cost budget, agreed timescales and to the required quality.
Principe job responsibilities:
- Deliver independently assigned projects within agreed scope, financials, timescales and quality
- Apply and adhere to PMO project execution methodology
- Lead the project team and promote an environment to ensure successful team interaction
- Support and develop less experienced members for higher professionalization
- May lead internal project process improvement efforts
- Strong support of Sales activities (e.g. proposals and contracts)
- Manage cross-business unit work scope where necessary
Required qualifications and experience:
- Engineering degree with business studies preferred or equivalent knowledge. In addition PMP/PMI certification preferred
- 7 years experience in a systems, software, process automation or application engineering capacity with relevant project and technical management experience with some project management related experience preferred
- Excellent communicator in the local language with proficient English (verbal and written)
- Good financial knowledge and exposure to project planning preferred
If you are interested in applying for this position at Emerson, please send your CV to Nicole Meurer.
We are glad to have caught your interest and will of course answer your questions at any time.
Wie dürfen wir für Sie tätig werden?
Wir freuen uns darauf, von Ihnen zu hören.
Mit Ihrer Kontaktaufnahme erklären Sie sich mit der Erfassung und temporären Speicherung Ihrer Daten einverstanden.
Details entnehmen Sie bitte unserer Datenschutzerklärung.
+49 (0) 202 942295 – 95
+49 (0) 202 942295 – 96
Kohlfurther Straße 65